Sony Ericsson Z300, opened
The Sony Ericsson Z300 is an entry-level dual-band GSM clamshell phone released by Sony Ericsson in 2005.
It is the successor of the Z200, carrying over the unique outer display and internal antenna.
- Z300i: International variant.
- Z300a: American variant.
- Z300c: Chinese variant.
||128 x 128, STN, 16-bit color
||64 x 64, STN, 1-bit monochrome
||1 MB; 650 kB accessible to user
|Charging and data connector
||GSM (900/1800) • Z300i and Z300c
||GSM (850/1900) • Z300a
|Supported image formats
|Supported audio formats
||EMY, IMY, MID
||Ear speaker and loudspeaker
||Ericsson T28 connector, mono output
- Supported batteries:
- Supported chargers:
- Black Deal
- Honey Cave 2
- Spring Thaw
- Old Phone
- Sony Ericsson
Follow these instructions when disassembling the Z300 to avoid causing damage to the phone and its components.
- Remove the four screws holding the back panel in place.
- Use a spudger or other flat utensil to release the plastic catches around the left and right sides of the phone. The back cover will remain attached at the top.
- Slide the back cover down to remove it.
- The system board is held in place by two plastic tabs on either side of the phone. Gently pry one away to remove the board.